Job Posting Info (Pick any 3 sites for $125 - 120 days, e-mail: Sastha.com, Inc. Call: 313-882-3776) Submit your Job Posting I NicheJobs.com Summary.pdf I Add Resume
Mining Engineer Production & Shipping Supervisor, North/East USA
With limited supervision, oversee and direct hourly employee work performance to accomplish daily production and shipping requirements consistent with quality control and safety/health policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervise all process activities including production scheduling. Assume responsibility for and maintain product quality standards in plant operations on shift.
· Initiate maintenance requests and follow-up on completion.
· Recommend equipment and process modifications to improve efficiencies. Supervise maintenance personnel as required.
· Recommend changes in standards, work methods, and procedures to improve performance, productivity, profitability, and safety.
· Ensure that Company assets are used in a manner consistent with their designed function and that maximum utilization is achieved.
· Review daily quality reports and ensure quality of products shipped. Review shipping reports for completion and accuracy.
· Advise the Superintendent of potential problems that might affect plant capacity to produce in a safe and/or efficient manner.
· Report major problems that occur on shift immediately to management.
· Develop and maintain acceptable labor and employee relations.
· Direct and ensure appropriate training of personnel. Conduct on-the-job training of personnel as required.
· Monitor manpower requirements and recommend manning changes
· Direct and ensure safety and good housekeeping. Maintain active involvement in safety program and ensure safe work operations and aid in safety training of personnel. Enforce safety and health rules.
· Ensure work standards, policies, plans and procedures are maintained.
· Maintain open communication with subordinates and superiors.
· Serve as liaison with outside contractors as assigned.
· Write and present reports as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
Organizational Relationships & Functional Scope:
· Reports directly to Plant Superintendent.
· Reporting to this position are ten to twenty hourly production and shipping employees.
· Maintains close coordination of work with Production and Shipping Supervisors on other shifts, with Maintenance Supervisor, Purchasing & Warehousing Supervisor, and QC/Safety Supervisor.
· Maintains open communication with railroad personnel, trucking personnel, and regular local customers.
· Maintains open communications with the Customer Service Representatives on order levels and scheduling operating hours based on this information.
Base salary $60-75K full benefit's.
Degree a must. Mining Engineering degree preferred.
Please forward resume in PDF format.
Aggregate Specialties LLC
125 Towne Square Court
Eureka, MO 63025
Global Job Search
Refer to MineJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.